Acorn Stair & Railing Company Inc.
In the commercial neighbourhood in North East side of Fergus, stand a building a this very unique. Built with a ‘stay-in-place’ PVC Concrete Form Wall, this structure offers numerous features.
- Strong: Concrete with reinforcement bar makes this wall rock solid. Even the forklift will cringe if you bump into these walls.
- Bright: The PVC on the interior and exterior provides for a bright building. Reflection of light is great for making a bright workplace.
- Easy to Clean: The PVC is easy to clean, waterproof and even food grade wall liner
- Energy Efficient: The concrete acts as a heat-sync and with insulation to the exterior side of the wall, the heat radiates back into the building. Insulation to one exterior side is optimal, even more so than a typical ICF wall. It is even possible to place some of hydronic radiant heat tubing within the walls.
- Easy to Build: Once understanding the building system, the walls are built quickly and integrate rebar with ease.
- Fire Proof Walls: With a concrete core the walls are very resistance to destruction.
In addition to an innovative wall system the facility boasts of energy efficient in-floor radiant heating and LED light fixtures. This might be the most efficient commercial building in all of Fergus!
Consider this product especially for building a bright, clean work environment such as food handling or food processing. Hog barns, car washes, manure tanks, aquaculture tanks are all common-place structures for this types of wall systems.
To begin contemplating construction on your PVC Concrete Form Wall building be sure to contact our team at POST – we would love to assist.